Santa Claus has holiday festivities planned through December | Community Spirit
Plans are in place for the 2012 Santa Claus Christmas Celebration in Spencer County.
This celebration full of family events and activities will be held on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays beginning November 30. Holiday events throughout the area include:
• Santa Claus Land of Lights: Family Christmas Light Adventure at Lake Rudolph Campground & RV Resort
• Grand opening of the newly restored 1856 Santa Claus Post Office at the Santa Claus Museum & Village
• Santa Claus Arts & Crafts Shows in three locations
• Santa’s Great Big LED Tree of Lights
• Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire and Christmas Wood Carving Demonstrations at Santa’s Candy Castle
• Christmas Dinner with Santa at Santa’s Lodge
• Buffalo & Mistletoe at Buffalo Run Farm, Grill & Gifts
• America’s Christmas Hometown Pageant
“The town celebrates Christmas 365 days a year, but goes all out during December,” says Melissa Brockman, executive director of the Spencer County Visitors Bureau. “Lodging packages and special events each weekend offer families a great way to spend time together during the holiday season.”
For more information about the Santa Claus Christmas Celebration, lodging specials, and a schedule of events, call (888) 444-9252 or visit www.SantaClausInd.org/Christmas.