Widder's Landing author Eddie Price to give presentation at Tell City Public Library | Events
Local author Eddie Price will offer a presentation at the Tell City Historical Society, Monday, January 28 at 6 PM.
Price wrote the book Widder's Landing, a historical novel set in the early part of the 19th century that is centered around an early settler and Kentucky's contributions to the American cause in the War of 1812.
A long time teacher and historian from Hancock County, Price will will be in authemtic costume. There will be a colorful powerpoint slide show and period music.
You can see the book and read reviews at Amazon.com.
This event at the library is free and open to the public.
Price will also be signing copies of Widder's Landing at the Evansville Barnes & Noble on February 2 from 2-5 PM.
Top Spencer-Perry County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Name of mother shot and killed in Princeton released
- Jason Perry faces murder charge in Princeton restaurant parking lot shooting
- Friend of Princeton shooting victim speaks to 14 News
- Living in Tornado Alley means underground shelters for local residents
- Hundreds of motorcycles set to rumble through the Tri-State
- Local businesses accepting donations for Oklahoma storm victims
- Large water main break in northern Vanderburgh Co.
- Retiring North High teacher honored with resolution at Statehouse
- Hundreds of motorcyclists pass through Tri-State on cross-country trip
- Learn how to put on a good fireworks show this Saturday