Police recover stolen utility vehicle in Tell City | News
TELL CITY, IN (WFIE)- The Tell City Police Department says they have found the utility vehicle that was stolen from Tell City High School last week.
Officers say they recovered the utility vehicle in Tell City and have two suspects in custody. Police say this investigation also solves multiple vehicle and burglaries in the area.
Police say sometime in the early morning hours last Tuesday, unknown suspects went onto the Tell City High School property and removed a Kawasaki Mule utility vehicle belonging to the band boosters, from a locked building.
The suspects, authorities say, tore down a portion of the chain link fence surrounding the property, then forced open the building the utility vehicle was in.
The vehicle is used in parades and to help transport the band's equipment.
Copyright 2012 WFIE. All rights reserved.
Top Spencer-Perry County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Name of mother shot and killed in Princeton released
- Jason Perry faces murder charge in Princeton restaurant parking lot shooting
- Friend of Princeton shooting victim speaks to 14 News
- Living in Tornado Alley means underground shelters for local residents
- Hundreds of motorcycles set to rumble through the Tri-State
- Local businesses accepting donations for Oklahoma storm victims
- Large water main break in northern Vanderburgh Co.
- Retiring North High teacher honored with resolution at Statehouse
- Hundreds of motorcyclists pass through Tri-State on cross-country trip
- Learn how to put on a good fireworks show this Saturday