Police recover stolen utility vehicle in Tell City | News
TELL CITY, IN (WFIE)- The Tell City Police Department says they have found the utility vehicle that was stolen from Tell City High School last week.
Officers say they recovered the utility vehicle in Tell City and have two suspects in custody. Police say this investigation also solves multiple vehicle and burglaries in the area.
Police say sometime in the early morning hours last Tuesday, unknown suspects went onto the Tell City High School property and removed a Kawasaki Mule utility vehicle belonging to the band boosters, from a locked building.
The suspects, authorities say, tore down a portion of the chain link fence surrounding the property, then forced open the building the utility vehicle was in.
The vehicle is used in parades and to help transport the band's equipment.
Copyright 2012 WFIE. All rights reserved.
Top Spencer-Perry County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Princeton community comes together for mother shot by ex-boyfriend
- Child molestation suspect arrested in Arkansas; returned to Gibson County
- "She kept my son away from me for 13 years..."
- Name of mother shot and killed in Princeton released
- Jason Perry faces murder charge in Princeton restaurant parking lot shooting