New petition calls for stoplight at intersection where teen was killed | News
EVANSVILLE, IN (WFIE)- Funeral arrangements are set for a high school student killed in a wreck on Tuesday in Spencer County.
18-year-old Jacob Hamilton died right outside his school at Hwy 66 and Orchard Rd when a semi broadsided his vehicle.
A petition has been started to put a stop light at the intersection where the accident happened.
Hamilton's visitation lasts until 8:00 p.m. Thursday at Boultinghouse funeral home.
His funeral is set for 2:00 p.m. on Friday at the Church of Nazarene in Rockport.
Copyright 2013 WFIE. All rights reserved.
Top Spencer-Perry County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Run for the Wall: Riders to pass through area next week
- Gibson County man shoots, kills pit bull in front of multiple children
- Three SW Indiana bridges being named after local troopers who died in the line of duty
- Additional charges filed against Gibson Co. murder suspect
- Patoka River levels continue to drop