Lane restrictions on I-64 this week | Transportation
The Indiana Department of Transportation is advising motorists there will be temporary lane restrictions on Interstate 64 in Warrick and Spencer counties.
Beginning Wednesday, January 9, INDOT crews will be performing maintenance work on I-64 from State Road 61 (Exit 39) to State Road 162 (Exit 63). Work will continue through Friday, January 11.
It is anticipated all work will begin at approximately 7:00 a.m. local time and be complete by 4:00 p.m. each day, weather permitting. All lanes of I-64 in each direction will be affected during this time.
Top Spencer-Perry County Stories
Upcoming Events near Spencer-Perry County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Odor leads officers to meth lab and an arrest
- McCutchanville Fire Ladies Auxiliary holding benefit rummage sale, station tours
- Kangaroo Express on Stringtown closed
- Showplace North hosting kids, teens activities ahead of Monsters Inc.
- Monster trucks gearing up for big weekend show at Vanderburgh County 4 H Center