St. Meinrad sunrise | Weather
Thanks for 14 News Facebook fan Jerry Aders who continues to send some beautiful photos from Spencer County. It's a sunny day today but we can expect that to change later in the week.
Meteorologist Chad Sewich says "We'll see dry conditions until late Thursday night when a low to our south spreads a wintry mix our way. Most of the tri-state will see snow with sleet mixed in, but our far southern counties may have to deal with some freezing rain before the changeover to snow. Only minor accumulations of snow are expected with this fast moving system."
Temperatures will stay in the 30s and low 40s until Monday when we should be in line for more rain. On Tuesday, we could hit 60 degrees.
Top Spencer-Perry County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Run for the Wall: Riders to pass through area next week
- Gibson County man shoots, kills pit bull in front of multiple children
- Three SW Indiana bridges being named after local troopers who died in the line of duty
- Additional charges filed against Gibson Co. murder suspect
- Patoka River levels continue to drop